Product Informationexpand all collapse all
Generic Phenergan is an antihistamine. It blocks the effects of the naturally occurring chemical histamine in your body. Generic Phenergan is used to treat allergy symptoms such as itching, runny nose, sneezing, itchy or watery eyes, hives, and itchy skin rashes. Generic Phenergan also prevents motion sickness, and treats nausea and vomiting or pain after surgery. It is also used as a sedative or sleep aid.
How to take
Take Generic Phenergan exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take it in larger amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results from this medication.
Generic Phenergan can be taken with or without food or milk.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic Phenergan and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- twitching, or uncontrollable movements of your eyes, lips, tongue, face, arms, or legs;
- tremor (uncontrolled shaking), drooling, trouble swallowing, problems with balance or walking;
- feeling restless, jittery, or agitated;
- high fever, stiff muscles, confusion, sweating, fast or uneven heartbeats, rapid breathing;
- feeling like you might pass out;
- seizure (convulsions);
- pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding, fever, sore throat, flu symptoms;
- decreased night vision, tunnel vision, watery eyes, increased sensitivity to light;
- hallucinations, agitation;
- nausea and stomach pain, skin rash, and jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- joint pain or swelling with fever, swollen glands, muscle aches, chest pain, vomiting, unusual thoughts or behavior, and patchy skin color; or
- slow heart rate, weak pulse, fainting, slow breathing (breathing may stop).
Less serious Generic Phenergan side effects may include:
- Dizziness, drowsiness, anxiety;
- blurred vision, dry mouth, stuffy nose;
- ringing in your ears;
- weight gain, swelling in your hands or feet;
- impotence, trouble having an orgasm; or
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Generic Phenergan can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert.
Avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position, or you may feel dizzy. Get up slowly and steady yourself to prevent a fall.
Avoid drinking alcohol. It can increase some of the side effects of Generic Phenergan.
Avoid exposure to sunlight or tanning beds. Generic Phenergan can make your skin more sensitive to sunlight, and a sunburn may result. Wear sunscreen (SPF 15 or higher) and protective clothing if you must be outdoors.
Cold or allergy medicine, sedatives, narcotic pain medicine, sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, and medicine for seizures, depression or anxiety can interact with Generic Phenergan and cause medical problems or increase side effects. Tell your doctor if you regularly use any of these medicines.
Also tell your doctor if you are using any of the following medicines:
- lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid);
- atropine (Atreza, Sal-Tropine), belladonna (Donnatal, and others), benztropine (Cogentin), dimenhydrinate (Dramamine), methscopolamine (Pamine), or scopolamine (Transderm-Scop);
- blood pressure medication such as guanadrel (Hylorel), guanethidine (Ismelin), propranolol (Inderal), and others;
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin);
- bronchodilators such as ipratropium (Atrovent) or tiotropium (Spiriva);
- bladder or urinary medications such as oxybutynin (Ditropan, Oxytrol), solifenacin (Vesicare), and others;
- an MAO inhibitor such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), tranylcypromine (Parnate), phenelzine (Nardil), or selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam); or
- medicines to treat Parkinson's disease, restless leg syndrome, or pituitary gland tumor (prolactinoma); or
- medicine to treat stomach ulcer or irritable bowel syndrome, such as dicyclomine (Bentyl), glycopyrrolate (Robinul), hyoscyamine (Anaspaz, Cystospaz, Levsin, and others), mepenzolate (Cantil), or propantheline (Pro-Banthine).
This list is not complete and there are many other medicines that can interact with Generic Phenergan.
Jake F., 45, Illinos Standard ED Pack (Generic)
“My ED was giving me nightmares! Yes, I could use Viagra but it was too expensive to buy all the time. That’s why I ordered a generic version at Canadian Pharmacy and could not be happier with the results.”
Janine L., 35, Winnipeg Albuterol
“What I like most about this pharmacy is that they deliver very fast and always package it securely so no one knows what I ordered. It is a big deal for someone who has very nosy neighbours.”
Sandra S., 41, Edinburgh Zyban (Generic)
“It is nice and affordable to buy meds here. I only needed some pills to stop smoking, but I can see they have lots of offers in other categories too. I think I found a perfect pharmacy for my needs.”
Dave M., 28, Oslo Zithromax (Generic)
“I have bought a lot of medications at this pharmacy and I can tell they only sell quality stuff. Trusted and safe generics and the prices are rather low. A perfect price-quality combination!”
Erin F., 61, Sydney Xanax (Generic)
“During my treatment, I was prescribed a lot of costly medications not covered with insurance. Would’ve never been able to afford them if not for this amazing pharmacy.”
Jacob, 35, Ottawa Prozac (Generic)
"I just love how I can order from home and then get my items delivered for free. No lines, no prescriptions, it’s just like Amazon for pills!”