Product Informationexpand all collapse all
Generic Accupril (quinapril) is an ACE inhibitor. ACE stands for angiotensin converting enzyme. Generic Accupril is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) and heart failure.
How to take
Take Accupril exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Accupril: hives; severe stomach pain; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- feeling like you might pass out;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- pale or yellowed skin, dark colored urine, fever, confusion or weakness;
- high potassium (slow heart rate, weak pulse, muscle weakness, tingly feeling);
- chest pain;
- urinating more or less than usual, or not at all;
- swelling, rapid weight gain; or
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
- Less serious Generic Accupril side effects may include:
- muscle pain, back pain;
- dizziness, tired feeling;
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach discomfort; or
- mild skin itching or rash.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Do not use salt substitutes or potassium supplements while taking Generic Accupril, unless your doctor has told you to. Avoid drinking alcohol. It can further lower your blood pressure and may increase some of the side effects of Generic Accupril. Avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position, or you may feel dizzy. Get up slowly and steady yourself to prevent a fall.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- gold injections to treat arthritis;
- lithium (Lithobid, Eskalith);
- tetracycline (Ala-Tet, Brodspec, Panmycin, Sumycin, Tetracap);
- a potassium supplement such as K-Dur, Klor-Con;
- salt substitutes that contain potassium;
- a diuretic (water pill); or
- aspirin or other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as Generic Ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn, Naprelan, Treximet), celecoxib (Celebrex), diclofenac (Arthrotec, Cambia, Cataflam, Generic Voltaren, Flector Patch, Pennsaid, Solareze), indomethacin (Indocin), meloxicam (Mobic), and others.
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Accupril.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store Generic Accupril at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light. Dispose of any unused medication past the point of expiry. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Jake F., 45, Illinos Standard ED Pack (Generic)
“My ED was giving me nightmares! Yes, I could use Viagra but it was too expensive to buy all the time. That’s why I ordered a generic version at Canadian Pharmacy and could not be happier with the results.”
Janine L., 35, Winnipeg Albuterol
“What I like most about this pharmacy is that they deliver very fast and always package it securely so no one knows what I ordered. It is a big deal for someone who has very nosy neighbours.”
Sandra S., 41, Edinburgh Zyban (Generic)
“It is nice and affordable to buy meds here. I only needed some pills to stop smoking, but I can see they have lots of offers in other categories too. I think I found a perfect pharmacy for my needs.”
Dave M., 28, Oslo Zithromax (Generic)
“I have bought a lot of medications at this pharmacy and I can tell they only sell quality stuff. Trusted and safe generics and the prices are rather low. A perfect price-quality combination!”
Erin F., 61, Sydney Xanax (Generic)
“During my treatment, I was prescribed a lot of costly medications not covered with insurance. Would’ve never been able to afford them if not for this amazing pharmacy.”
Jacob, 35, Ottawa Prozac (Generic)
"I just love how I can order from home and then get my items delivered for free. No lines, no prescriptions, it’s just like Amazon for pills!”